By riders, for riders, it's all about the road!
Whether you are looking for a ride on a twisty road along with the excitement it provides, or a relaxed cruise on a scenic back country byway encompassed by spectacular vistas, you have come to the right place.
The United States has over 4 million miles of public highways, but here at MotorcycleRoads.US, we feature the best roads for motorcyclists, sports car enthusiasts, tourists, and other drivers. Emphasis is on 'two-lane blacktop' and the road less traveled. A vast majority of these routes were submitted by bikers, sports car drivers, and other travelers who love the open road just as you do.
- Over 3200 roads in all 50 states! The most wide-ranging listing available on the Internet.
- Opportunities for you to submit your favorite road along with your comments and other information.
- Road maps using Google™ Maps technology. You can use these maps to plan your ride or drive.
- Descriptive icons and a color coding system (red = twisty [See example], blue = sweepers, green = scenic, and brown = unpaved) to provide you with an idea of a road's attributes.
- Free GPS files you can download.
Select a state from the map to find great roads in the US. Enjoy your ride or drive and remember, be safe!
California - SR-94
Georgia - SR-180
Michigan - SR-26, CR-H58
Minnesota - CR-210
New Hampshire - SR-118
New Mexico - SR-434
New York - US-20, SR-301, SR-8, SR-73
North Carolina - SR-80, SR-226A
Ohio - SR-260, SR-503, SR-555
Pennsylvania - SR-896, River Road
Texas - Cow Creek Road
Virginia - US-250
Washington - FR-52
West Virginia - SR-16, US-250, SR-20
Wisconsin - SR-33